Friday 10 June 2016

I Found The Worst Plumbing Service Ever

A few weeks ago I noticed that there was a leak beneath my kitchen sink. It started to soak all of the wood and create a stench austin plumber. I was worried about mold, so I called a plumbing service to take care of the problem right away. The guy who came here assured me that there was no mold and I did not have to call a water damage company to come out and do any work. Unfortunately, he was incorrect, not there are spots on the wood that seem to be some type of mold and I am livid.

I am not going to say that he is a terrible plumber since he did figure out why the sink was leaking and he stopped it, but now I have a bigger problem on my hands. I have to call in a restoration expert to make sure that the place is safe. I guess that is what I get for asking someone for advice that was probably out of their scope. The next time I will go ahead and call in an expert instead of asking anyone else what should be done about the issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment